You’ve got an idea or story you want to tell.
You need someone to write your copy, emails, and other communication materials. And to bring impressive results with it.
Let me help.
You can stop taking online courses, or trying to write copy yourself and praying it’ll convert. I’ll do the heavy lifting for you.
You don’t need to worry about copy not sounding like you. Because every word that goes out is aligned with who you are and what you believe in.
Ever gotten an email from a raving fan and it made your day? You’ll get more emails like this that will inspire you to continue doing what you love.
Here’s what I can help you with:
★ Website copy (website copy, opt-in copy, landing page copy, PDF downloads) – I’ll cut the fluff and get your message across (without losing the magic of words)
★ About pages – there’s an art to bragging and being the hero. let me write that story for you
★ Email marketing (newsletters, lead magnets, launch campaigns, automated sales funnels) – written in your voice, designed to convert
★ PR game plans and press kits – spread the news and build your authority, so your credibility is never questioned
★ One-off critiques – honest feedback on your existing copy, content strategy, and marketing materials
Save time and sanity by focusing on what you do best, and by leaving copywriting to me.
Here’s why I can help you
I have nearly 12 years in copywriting + PR + market research. This means I’m highly trained to ask the right questions, persuade with words, and build client reputations.
I started my career as a market analyst in Nielsen, where I learned to ask a LOT of questions and turn curiosity into an asset.
Then I became a PR consultant and content strategist in two of the world’s top PR firms (Edelman + Burson-Marsteller), where I worked with global consumer brands. I wrote, edited, and extracted stories so I can tell them in the most convincing way, in the best channels possible.
In 2015, I started my own copywriting business. Since then, I’ve been helping online businesses and entrepreneurs grow their businesses with persuasive, story-based copy.
How we’ll work together
- Say hello. Email me brief details of what you need.
- Let’s chat. Are we a fit? I’ll ask you about your why, business, and the problem you need copy to solve. You talk. I listen. But if you find me interesting, then ask me anything.
- Prep work. Once I’ve got all the details and clear project scope, I give you a quote. When you approve, I’ll send you an invoice for 50% deposit and schedule you in for my earliest availability.
- Research time! I hunt for intel. I uncover your ideal client’s pain points and eavesdrop on their conversations, so I can write engaging copy for you.
- Write and polish. I do the work. You give me feedback. I’ll tweak the copy until you’re happy.
- Launch and test. Watch your sparkling new copy connect and convert. Once you get the initial results, I can draft variants for split testing, so you can improve and optimize for more impressive results.
Since I value transparency, I’d like to share my pricing philosophy upfront. I base my fees on the value I can provide, not the number of hours.
While I factor in the time I need to complete your writing project, I charge per project/material, not per hour. There’s a reason for this.
The amount of time it takes for me to write your copy is my sole responsibility. The only thing you should be concerned about is the value it brings you. At the end of the day, it’s all about the results, right?
When you choose to work with me, you’re paying for my years of copywriting + PR + research expertise, brand experience, good reputation, and my commitment to your project.
And you’re interested in me (look, you’re still reading!) because you feel that I can bring great value to your business. (That, or your gut is telling you I’d be a fantastic asset to your team.)
Ready to get started? Email me now.
5 Things You Probably (Don’t) Care to Know About Me
- I love words but fear numbers. I was a bit of a word nerd growing up. Good grades, team captain of debating team, editor of school paper. Comms girl all the way!
- I live in Paris, France. My husband and I love walking around the city (23km one Saturday!), visiting little-known nooks, and looking for the healthiest places to eat. And no, I don’t find Parisians rude at all.
- I lived on the beach in El Nido, Palawan, Philippines. After years of working abroad, I quit my job to live near the ocean and be closer to loved ones. Island life has taught me to live simply and to protect the environment. This is why I get so annoyed when I see people using plastic bags at the supermarket.
- I love adventure trips. I’ve traveled to almost 30 countries alone. Birthday gifts to myself included a scuba diving course, bungee jumping, skydiving, and glacier trekking. Read some of my stories here.
- I love my job! It gives me an excuse to ask so many questions and to string words that make an impact. And change people’s lives. I know, the last one’s a biggie but I believe words have the power to do that.
And that’s what I hope to do for you here… help you tell your story, grow your business, and enjoy a life you can be proud of. It all begins with copy.