I’m Jenny and I’m a conversion copywriter. I help visionary entrepreneurs make the world a better place (and make good money doing it).
When people ask me what “conversion copywriting” is, I simply say: “It’s a love affair between DATA & COPY.” Like Romeo & Juliet, yin & yang. One is not complete without the other.
Because you can’t persuade and convert and make money if you don’t have data-driven copy.
I know this too well since I’ve been at this “conversion” thing for nearly 12 years now:
- First, as a research analyst who helped brands make big decisions using numbers
- Then as a PR strategist who mastered the art and science of persuasion to get results for clients
- And now, as a conversion copywriter who: 1) uses data for moving people to ‘yes’, and 2) designs messages accordingly
I will write high-converting sales copy and emails for you. So you get better leads, convert them into customers, and do more good while making more money.
Sound good? Email me now.
How we’ll work together
- Say hello. Email me brief details of what you need.
- Let’s chat. Are we a fit? I’ll ask you about your why, business, and the problem you need copy to solve. You talk. I listen. But if you find me interesting, then ask me anything.
- Prep work. Once I’ve got all the details and clear project scope, I give you a quote. When you approve, I’ll send you an invoice for 50% deposit and schedule you in for my earliest availability.
- Research and discovery. I hunt for intel. I uncover your ideal client’s pain points and eavesdrop on their conversations, so I can write engaging copy for you.
- Writing and editing. I do the work. You give me feedback. I’ll tweak the copy until you’re happy.
- Testing and validation. Watch your sparkling new copy connect and convert. Once you get the initial results, I can draft variants for split testing, so you can improve and optimize for more impressive results.
How did I get here?
It all began with falling out of the sky. Literally.
Let me explain:
A few years ago, on my 31st birthday, I decided that skydiving would be the best way to turn a year older.
And boy, did it throw my happy-o-meter through the roof! I couldn’t explain it. And no, it wasn’t because I bungee-jumped the day before or that adrenaline was pulsing through me.
It stirred something deeper. Something that made me stop and pay attention – finally.
So I did what I’d been planning for years: Quit my 10-year career and pursued freedom.
Since then, I had:
… started my own copywriting business, so I can help visionary entrepreneurs grow and do important things in this world
… learned to channel grief and unfulfillment into courage and purpose
… moved from the city to a remote island to Paris, while keeping loved ones close
When I made these conscious changes, I learned a valuable lesson:
When you use your skills to help make a difference in this world, you (usually) wake up feeling happier, healthier, and richer. Because your work matters.
Now, isn’t that the point of living?
Okay, your turn! I’d love to know more about you and how I can help. Email me now.